LOG IN

Formula 1

Latest News

0
11 hours ago
Ricciardo pace 'a factor' in Vettel exit - Horner
Daniel Ricciardo's surprising pace was "probably a factor" in the decision taken by Sebastian Vettel to leave Red Bull. That is the claim of team boss Christian Horner, who admitted it is "weird" ...
0
23 hours ago
Ecclestone determined to change 2016 engine rules
Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed reports he remains determined to shake up F1's engine rules. We reported that, at Thursday's Strategy Group meeting in Geneva, the F1 supremo did propose to scrap t...
1
24 hours ago
De la Rosa leaves Ferrari, Vergne signs up
Ferrari has confirmed speculation Pedro de la Rosa is vacating his test-driver post. It was rumoured the 43-year-old Spaniard would be following countryman Fernando Alonso out of Maranello, perhap...
13
34 hours ago
F1 to have new engine rules in 2016 - report
F1 is now speeding towards yet another new set of engine regulations. On Thursday at a Geneva meeting of the Strategy Group, Bernie Ecclestone proposed to scrap the current turbo V6 rules. Mich...
0
35 hours ago
Ecclestone still fighting with German bank
Bernie Ecclestone and a German bank are still locked in a legal fight. Earlier this year, the F1 supremo controversially ended a criminal trial in Munich by paying $100 million. At the same tim...
0
41 hours ago
Mercedes confirms exit for Ferrari-bound Clear
Mercedes has confirmed the departure of new world champion Lewis Hamilton's performance engineer Jock Clear. "We thank Jock for his work and wish him well and all the best for the future," interna...
1
42 hours ago
Schumacher's son makes single seater debut
Michael Schumacher's son is taking his next steps in the wake of his fabled father. Racing under the protective pseudonym of 'Mick Junior', 15-year-old Schumacher has had a successful formative ka...
0
43 hours ago
De la Rosa could join Alonso in Ferrari exit
Pedro de la Rosa has refused to comment on whether he will be following his countryman and friend out of Ferrari. It is rumoured that, with Esteban Gutierrez and his Mexican backers arriving at Ma...
1
44 hours ago
Ecclestone, Walsh, Montezemolo join F1 board
F1's owner CVC has made three notable appointments to the sport's executive board. After escaping jail in the wake of the Gerhard Gribkowsky scandal, chief executive Bernie Ecclestone has finally ...
1
Dec 18, 14
Ecclestone pokes fun at jail threat in Xmas card
Bernie Ecclestone has poked fun at the legal troubles that almost landed him in jail this year. Every Christmas season, the F1 supremo sends out a card to his friends in the sport featuring a pers...
0
Dec 18, 14
Lotus 'opened the door' to Alonso - Lopez
Lotus really was one of Fernando Alonso's options for the 2015 season, team owner Gerard Lopez has admitted. As the long saga preceding the Spanish driver's switch from Ferrari to McLaren played o...
0
Dec 18, 14
Ilmor working with Renault 'is great' - Horner
Christian Horner has confirmed that Red Bull's engine supplier Renault is now working with Mario Illien. As the French engine marque faltered at the start of the new 'power unit' era, rumours Rena...
1
Dec 18, 14
Ferrari 'revolution' stays at full throttle
The sweeping pre-2015 revolution at Ferrari is continuing at full speed. The latest of multiple heads to officially roll is the former Bridgestone tyre specialist Hirohide Hamashima, hot on the he...
0
Dec 17, 14
Ecclestone threat ends as Walsh 'walks away'
Paul Walsh is no longer a threat to Bernie Ecclestone's long reign over formula one. Specialist reports in the Financial Times and The Times newspapers said former Diageo chief Walsh, hotly tipped...
0
Dec 17, 14
Schu most searched-for sportsman in 2014 - Google
Michael Schumacher was the most searched-for sportsman in 2014, the internet giant Google has announced. An analysis of the more than two trillion searches on the world's most popular search engin...
2
Dec 17, 14
Horner says Kvyat has 'Raikkonen mindset'
Christian Horner has likened Red Bull's new driver for 2015 to one of the most unique drivers in F1 history. As quadruple world champion Sebastian Vettel departed for Ferrari, Red Bull officials s...
0
Dec 17, 14
Prost advice helped prevent Mercedes 'war' - Wolff
Alain Prost gave Mercedes crucial advice early this year to help avoid a repeat of his troubled pairing with Ayrton Senna in the late 80s. Only in the past days has the bitter extent of the intra-...
1
Dec 17, 14
Ferrari confirms exit for Tombazis, Fry
Ferrari has confirmed reports top engineers Nikolas Tombazis and Pat Fry have left the Italian team. We reported last week that, after a list of names left F1's turmoil-struck grandee this year, t...
4
Dec 16, 14
About 20 of the stolen Red Bull trophies found in a lake
Thames Valley Police has announced approximately 20 of the stolen Red Bull trophies have been recovered.
0
Dec 16, 14
F1 news about Gutierrez, Frijns, Nielsen
Sauber refugee Esteban Gutierrez has rescued his F1 career with a role at Ferrari. The 23-year-old, who raced at Ferrari customer Sauber in 2013 and 2014 with strong Mexican backing, has become Fe...
3
Dec 16, 14
Mercedes ready to compromise amid engine dispute
Mercedes is reportedly ready to compromise amid the engine regulations dispute. Backed by struggling Ferrari and Renault, F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone is so concerned about the current turbo V6 ru...
0
Dec 16, 14
Vettel to replace Alonso 'the right choice' - Montezemolo
Ousted Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has backed the Italian team's signing of Sebastian Vettel for 2015. Amid the turmoil of Ferrari's 2014 campaign, long-time chief Montezemolo was among ...
0
Dec 16, 14
Haas to bid for failed Marussia's assets
Gene Haas has a close eye on Marussia as the backmarker team's collapse is completed over the next few days. On Tuesday, the assets of the failed Banbury-based team will begin to be sold at auctio...
5
Dec 15, 14
Alonso-McLaren 'mess' could be looming - Villeneuve
Ron Dennis has dismissed reports Fernando Alonso has built 'exit clauses' into his new McLaren-Honda contract. It is claimed the Spaniard might want to leave Woking at the end of next year, should...
0
Dec 15, 14
Decision to oust Vergne 'difficult' - Tost
Jean-Eric Vergne has made a promising start to his post-F1 career. Dropped by Toro Rosso after three years on the grid, the 24-year-old Frenchman burst onto the Formula E scene at the weekend with...
0
Dec 15, 14
Verstappen 'too young' for F1 - Todt
Jean Todt says Max Verstappen is "too young" for formula one. At the most recent meeting of the World Motor Sport Council, the FIA agreed to impose a new minimum of 18 years as well as other crite...
0
Dec 15, 14
Ferrari should resist 'revolution' - Todt
Jean Todt has urged Ferrari to resist making revolutionary changes after faltering at the start of the new V6 era. Before becoming FIA president, Frenchman Todt presided over Ferrari's ultra-succe...
3
Dec 15, 14
Alonso rules out Le Mans in 2015
Fernando Alonso says he will not be following Nico Hulkenberg's lead by splitting his F1 duties with Le Mans next year. There has been speculation the Spaniard could join Force India driver Hulken...
0
Dec 15, 14
Korea endangers sports car race for Hulkenberg
Korea has become a potential spanner in the works for Nico Hulkenberg. It was announced recently that the German driver, whilst racing full-time for Force India in 2015, will also contest the Spa ...
2
Dec 15, 14
'No sense' to try F1 comeback - Kubica
Robert Kubica has suggested he is close to abandoning the idea of ever returning to formula one. Amid the Polish driver's burgeoning F1 career in early 2011, he almost severed his arm in a pre-sea...

http://content.worldcarfans.co/templates/0/18