The 2015 Mercedes C-Class Estate has been spied for the first time.
Caught undergoing testing in Germany, the redesigned model has an evolutionary design that closely mimics the sedan. While the rear end is heavily disguised, we can see the model will have a gently sloping roofline and a rounded tailgate with wraparound taillights. Other notable highlights include a panoramic roof and a stylish dual exhaust system.
Engine options will likely carryover from the sedan so choices could include:
- A Renault-sourced 1.6-liter dCi with approxomitely 130 HP (96 kW)
- A 2.2-liter CDI four-cylinder with outputs of 170 HP (125 kW), 204 HP (150 kW) and 231 HP (170 kW)
- A 1.6-liter four-cylinder with 156 HP (114 kW)
- A 2.0-liter four-cylinder with outputs of 184 HP (135 kW), 211 HP (155 kW) and 252 HP (185 kW)
- A 3.0-liter V6 with 333 HP (245 kW)
Nothing is official but the C-Class Estate is expected to be introduced late next year as a 2015 model.