The Mercedes B-Class has only been on the market for a couple of years but the company is already working on a facelift for their pint-sized MPV.
Recently caught by our spy photographers, the updated model has a new front fascia with a revised grille and restyled headlights. We can also see a new exhaust system that is neatly integrated into the rear bumper.
Engine options will likely carryover so expect choices to include:
- A 1.5-liter diesel with outputs of 90 HP (66 kW) and 109 HP (80 kW)
- A 1.8-liter diesel with 136 HP (100 kW)
- A 2.1-liter diesel with 170 HP (125 kW)
- A 1.6-liter petrol with outputs of 122 HP (90 kW) and 156 HP (115 kW)
- A 2.0-liter petrol with outputs of 184 HP (135 kW) and 211 HP (155 kW)