A.R.T. is now offering a wide body kit and power boost for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz G63 / G65 AMG.
The wide body kit has a new front bumper with built-in spoiler and air intakes, running board covers with LEDs, fender LED flaring and a redesigned rear bumper with double retro-reflector units. The hood has a bi-color look and 19 air intakes, while the off-roader sits on 22-inch alloys covered by 295/35 R22 tires.
A.R.T. has prepared a power boost for the G63 and G65 AMG models by reprogramming the ECU, installing a sport exhaust stainless steel system with triple pipes per sides, as well as high-flow catalytic convertors and more cooling for the transmission, fuel circuit and engine.
As a result, the G63 AMG with its V8 5.5-liter bi-turbo engine now churns 681 HP (500 kW), up from the standard 544 HP (400 kW). The V12 6.0-ltier bi-turbo in the G65 AMG is now delivering 749 HP (550 kW) in comparison to the stock 612 HP (450 kW). Both versions have an electronically-limited torque of 1,000 Nm (737 lb-ft).
A.R.T. makes the legend an icon: Wide body kit for Mercedes-Benz G63 / G65 AMG
These technical specifics emotionally infect at once:
- performance increase up to 749hp for the G65, 681hp for the G63, and 1000Nm (limited), by reprogramming the ECU, installing high flow catalytic converters and additional cooling systems for engine, fuel circuit and transmission
- A.R.T. G streetline 65 wide body kit, consisting of front bumper with integrated front spoiler, a smooth pair of running board covers with LED underfloor illumination, a set of grand fender flarings with LED running board illumination and an eye-catching rear bumper with double retroreflector units
- LED triple beam lamp set, with two additional LED high beams and one LED daytime running light per side
- air intakes in the front bumper, channeling the air flow for improving the cooling of the brake system on the front axle
- A.R.T. aero engine hood in bicolor design, with no less than 19 air intakes for improving the thermic conduction
- A.R.T. Premium High Bi-XENON headlamp system with integrated LED daytime running light
- A.R.T. roof spoiler with LED wideboard brake light and blend in stainless steel
- monoART1 wheels in size 22x10, coated matching to the striking color concept, with tires in size 295/35 R22
- A.R.T. sport exhaust system in stainless steel, culminating in three end pipes per side
- infinite range of possibilities to upgrade the interior. Handmade dreams in leather and Alcantara, crowned by carbon and noble woods. A.R.T. leaves nothing to desire.