New Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC: prices and equipment specification
Following its unveiling at the Paris Motor Show on September 27, 2012, New Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC can now be ordered at Renault dealerships in France. The price is €24,990 and sales will start mid-March.
The chief features of New Renault Clio R.S. are:
Real enjoyment from the very first drive
- A 1.6 Turbo engine (200hp and 240Nm of torque),
- Six-speed dual clutch EDC transmission with steering column-mounted gear shift paddles,
- Choice of Sport or Cup chassis to cover different personal tastes.
- ‘R.S. Drive’ function: modifies gear shift programme, throttle response, ESP setting and steering feel depending on the selected mode (including ‘Race’ mode),
- Technologies developed in motorsport,
- Choice of two multimedia systems with touch screen displays, including one which is available with the ‘R.S. Monitor 2.0’ on-board telemetry system.
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions among the very best in its segment
- 6.3 litres/100km (combined cycle) and 144g/km respectively.
Customers can find out more about New Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC by visiting the bespoke website: http://www.cliors.renault-sport.com/. Test drives will be possible during the Renault France dealer network’s special promotional week (March 14-18).