Lamborghini has issued a statement demonstrating that the Aventador J concept unveiled at last week's Geneva Motor Show was well received to say the least.
Although some other auto manufacturers such as Ferrari and their F12berlinetta would probably beg to differ, Lamborghini has fired a barrage of statistics:
- More than 21.5 million organic Google searches
- The most popular show-week YouTube sports car video; "Aventador J - The Making Of" (seen above) currently has more than 280,000 views (category "Auto and Vehicles")
- "Best of Show" Winner - Autoweek magazine
- A new daily traffic record at www.lamborghini.com
- More than 6,800 tweets with a worldwide exposure of more than 40 million impressions
Although we believe the good exposure received was mainly due to media leaks being relatively contained, it can also be said that there was a lack of surprise debuts at this year's show.
Nonetheless, despite Lamborghini proclaiming the Aventador J concept as the star of the Geneva Motor Show, it was indeed one of the highlights.
"We knew the Aventador J was something quite special, but we did not anticipate such an overwhelming reaction to the car," states Stephan Winkelmann, President & CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. "We are pleased by the response to this vehicle and look forward to pushing the limits of design and technology for future products and generations to come."