Porsche Cayenne Turbo two-door by Merdad

Two-door Porsche Cayenne Turbo by Merdad
Two-door Porsche Cayenne Turbo by Merdad

Aggressive styling, limited practicality

Merdad has announced plans to introduce a coupe conversion package for the Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

Available for the previous and current generation, the package will feature an aggressive body kit with revised fascias, new side skirts, and massive wheels.

Under the hood, Merdad will modify the twin-turbo 4.8-liter V8 engine to produce 750 PS (552 kW / 740 bhp) - an increase of 250 PS (184 kW / 247 bhp). While no performance specifications have been released, the Merdad Cayenne should be able to rocket from 0-60 mph in less than 4.4 seconds.

No word on availability or pricing, but stay tuned for more details.

Source: carsroute

Related Articles

Add comment

subscribe to comments
comment rules Add comment

Comments (18)

Supie_SA Supie_SA
Lol.Porsche build SUV to increase profitability...Works.Merdad modify Porsche SUV to increase profitability.Makes Porsche "coupe"...Doesn't work so well. Why make a coupe version of the Cayenne when Porsche took a such a pasting for breaking with their tradition of making coupes to make this a SUV in the first place?Usually I see some merit in vehicles that are modified,but this really is quite unreasonable.And it's hideous.Geez.As Mikeado so tactfully puts it - *shudder*.
Jun 2nd, 2010 4:32am
0 0
Intense Intense
This design looks a little too bulky for my liking, I applaud the courage and the initiative to make it happen. Good Job yet design wise, needs to be slimmer, much slimmer.
Jun 2nd, 2010 3:05am
0 0
Bristol411S3 Bristol411S3
The Cayenne has indeed been Merdad.
Jun 2nd, 2010 12:32am
0 0
apwozniak apwozniak
sounds like something my dad would come up with
Jun 2nd, 2010 11:04pm
0 0
DolceRides DolceRides
Leave it my people back home in the middle east to buy about 80% of them the other 20% will go to russia but only black ones.
Jun 1st, 2010 11:21pm
0 0
Mikeado Mikeado
That is without doubt the messiest, ugliest eyesore I have ever seen. So many creases in the wrong place, such wrongness in the proportions, so many GODAWFUL AIR INTAKES!! It is, undeniably, a horrifying mongrel. If you're going to do a two-door conversion, do it on an Evo X. Not, *shudder* that...
Jun 1st, 2010 10:53pm
0 0
Looks like a block of swiss cheese with so many holes.
Jun 1st, 2010 8:36pm
0 0
Which one is this based on? the new one or the old one? it's as pointless as the X6
Jun 1st, 2010 8:28pm
0 0
Mikeado Mikeado
It's based on the new Cayenne III. Note the Panamera-style lights.
Jun 1st, 2010 10:55pm
0 0
stylovale stylovale
a VW Golf with Cayenne front nothing special I like the Golf GTI more PS: whats wrong with this guys? Financal crisis? U pay for a used Ferrari even in Dubai less than in Italy
Jun 1st, 2010 8:22pm
0 0
dvangar dvangar
It actually looks like a noob photochop
Jun 1st, 2010 8:06pm
0 0
SirTristan SirTristan
'Aggressive styling, limited practicality' and unlimited stupidity.
Jun 1st, 2010 7:18pm
0 0
khlbt khlbt
hahaha...you kidding me...one word "hideous"
Jun 1st, 2010 6:59pm
0 0
apwozniak apwozniak
I could actually see it selling main stream if they took away the body work. Jeep did it with the Cherokee in the 90s
Jun 1st, 2010 6:41pm
0 0
6spdaudi 6spdaudi
I really do not see this selling well. I remember the two door Cherokee as well as two door Chevy Blazers. Hell, the Ford Bronco preceded the Expedition.
Jun 1st, 2010 6:48pm
0 0
Mikeado Mikeado
In the UK, the Land Rover Defender 90 (2dr SWB) and the similar Freelander variant did reasonably well, although they mostly went to zoos and the like. Mind you, I wouldn't put it past Porsche. You know what Germans are like these days with niche models...
Jun 1st, 2010 11:03pm
0 0
DeleteThisAccount DeleteThisAccount
This abomination can never be a coupe... I suggest they google the definition...
Jun 1st, 2010 6:31pm
0 0
viksaohrid viksaohrid
this should come with a gun in the trunk so the owner of this ugly thing can commit suicide
Jun 1st, 2010 6:24pm
0 0