[UPDATE 17.02.2010] The attached M3 photos are not from Avus Performance. The vehicle is owned by Active Autowerke and includes their performance upgrades as well as styling components from Vorsteiner. They include:
Active Autowerke Signature Series Performance Package
- Active Autowerke Signature Series Rear Exhaust and X Pipe w/ Connecting Pipes
- Active Autowerke E9X M3 Performance Pulley
- Active Autowerke Drop In Filter
- Active Autowerke Performance Software Upgrade V 2.0
- Active Autowerke Short Shifter Kit
- Active Autowerke Spec Performance Brake Pads
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber GTS3 Front Bumper
- Vorsteiner Rear Diffuser Type II
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Boot Lid
Original article posted on 16.02.2010:
German tuners Avus Performance have released a new package of modifications for the BMW M3 coupe. The firm's engineers attacked the goal of making an "even sportier" version of the sports car.
Working from their complex east of Berlin in Strausberg, engineers attempted to optimize the suspension and exhaust. They created a new front lip spoiler, rear deck lid spoiler, and rear diffuser from carbon fiber, before using the material on parts of the interior.
The show car rides on matte gunmetal wheels measuring 9x20 in the front and 10.5x20 in back. However, customers are not limited to this alone. The ADV.1 wheels may be purchased "in any size and [several] colors."
Avus Performance's kit should be available soon.